THE LEADING DENTAL CLINIC IN BELFAST THAT PROVIDES WHITE FILLING SOLUTIONS
Tooth decay is one of the most common dental hygiene issues and occurs through a buildup of dental plaque. There are varying forms of tooth decay, from root cavities to fissure cavities and if you find yourself experiencing this issue then we’ve got you covered.
Cranmore Dental is a leading cosmetic dental clinic that specialises in treating tooth decay and plaque with white fillings.
WHAT ARE WHITE FILLINGS?
Also known as dental composite, white fillings are tooth-coloured resins that fill in cavities and reduce the impact of tooth decay. The material used in white fillings is a combination of plastics and fillers such as silica that bond with the surface of a tooth.
White fillings have a similar function to silver fillings, but they are different because of how they are made. Silver fillings are made from metals that include copper, silver or tin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHITE FILLINGS?
- Uniformity: Due to them being the same colour as teeth, white fillings help to create a consistent appearance in your smile.
- Great for broken teeth: White fillings are attached directly to the tooth, meaning they can be used to hide chipped teeth and restore shape.
- No sensitivity to different temperatures: White fillings are unlikely to be affected by hot or cold temperatures, meaning you’ll be able to eat food without feeling any sensitivity.
- Durability: White composite fillings make use of diverse materials to create a filling that’s durable and long-lasting.
- A versatile treatment: The fillings are suitable for treating different types of tooth decay at a cost-effective price.
BOOK ONLINE FOR A WHITE FILLINGS CONSULTATION
When it comes to teeth fillings, our cosmetic dental staff have years of experience and will be able to provide you with an efficient service. Book a consultation with us today or get in touch via the contact form.